UBA Health Plan Survey
Making the right strategic business decisions starts with having all the facts.
As members of United Benefit Advisors, we can provide you with data from the nation’s most comprehensive benchmarking survey of health plans – the UBA Health Plan Survey.
By using this data, we can help you more accurately evaluate costs and contrast your current benefit plan’s effectiveness against other companies’ plans by industry, size, and region – giving you a distinct competitive edge in recruiting and retaining a superior workforce. Armed with this vital information, we can help you craft a superior benefits package that is cost-effective.
The UBA Health Plan is the nation’s largest and most comprehensive survey of US health plans, with validated responses of close to 20,000 health plans sponsored by nearly 12,000 employers.
The survey contains information of a wide range of health plan-related topics, including high deductible health plans, health savings accounts (HSAs), health reimbursement accounts (HRAs), employee consumerism, wellness programs, chronic disease management programs and more.
Benchmarking data from the UBA Health Plan Survey can help you gauge a wide range of factors regarding your health plan offerings, such as:
- Are company premiums above or below the norm?
- Are the levels of contributions you require your employees to pay in line with competitors?
- Are copays, deductibles, coinsurance and out-of-pocket maximums for your plans in line with averages for your geography, industry and size?
- How do your annual premium increases compare with other employers in your area?
- How do your prescription drug benefits compare?
- Are you in step with the cost containment strategies being implemented successfully by other companies in the industry
**The 2016 UBA Health Plan Survey was released on August 1, 2017. To receive further information on this survey, please contact Roller Consulting Company at 610-832-9950 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org